What is BookCatalogue?
BookCatalogue is an open source book cataloguing application (visit us on Github) with over a 100 thousand users and an average 4.3-star rating. Books can be added manually, by ISBN, or barcode.
- Sorting by author (last name), title, series, etc.
- User-defined sort and list styles
- Search Amazon, Google Books, goodreads and LibraryThing for data
- Thumbnails (download, gallery or camera)
- Loaning books
- goodreads synchronization
- Export and Backup
“Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.”